Friday, August 20, 2010

Have No Fear

I'm not sure if Dash is some kind of canine traitor or just a super dog, but he could not care less about the vacuum cleaner.  Ever since it was invented, the vacuum has been on the Canine's Most Wanted list; dogs worldwide hoping to eradicate these beasts. 

But Dash lets me vacuum around him and really only gets up if I nudge him with it.  He even came over to say hi to me while I was using one of the attachments.  Not that I'm complaining, I'm pretty stoked that of all things Dash isn't afraid of vacuums.


I almost feel like it should be some kind of feel good story to be applied to our own lives; extending an olive branch to our enemies, overcoming our fears or maybe just not judging a book by its cover.  But then Dash goes crazy barking at the Swiffer and I think maybe he isn't quite ready for a Lifetime Channel movie just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment